Youngest yet most ambitious of races, the humanoids strive ever forward in their endeavors.
Humanoid races are considered the youngest in Midgard and are also self-proclaimed as the most civilized in Midgard. Amongst them are goblinoids and elves.
- A race of mad underworld-dwelling halflings.
- Affiliated closest with the elemental earth, dwarves are said to be born of the Old God of Stone.
- Affiliated closest with the natural realm and the fey, though some consider dwarves to be offshoots of the first elven races.
- Goblinoids closely associated with the elements of air and cold.
- Thought to be the ancient and mighty precursors of the humans.
- A mysterious race as closely associated with fey as the Elves are, though less removed in lineage.
- Diminuitive goblinoids.
- Though to be the result of elven and dwarven mingling, or human and dwarven mingling.
- Considered the youngest of races in Midgard, thought to either be descended of Archons or Giants, arguably the most diverse and numerous of races on Midgard, too.
- Mortal children of Nirvana and selected fathers.
- Strongly believed to be related to the Kitsunes and often thought of as the result of Kitsune and Elven mingling.
- Also known as "Sea Elves," though they have split into different ethnic groups.
- The largest of goblinoids, though also thought to be the result of human and giant mingling.
- Most infamous of goblinoids, at medium height.
- Thought to be degenerated giants.
Return to Index of Races to check out all races and categories.