This is the index of all indexes.
For a convenient list of blank new-page templates, check here.
Latest events on top.
- Cherny "Charlie" assigned as mercenary bodyguard of Princess Requima, who has similarly been given the lands of Alphorne (seven settlements: Sharpton, Notewood, Alphornkeep, Edgeton, Clefthill, Shadotor, Sleetfall) and the menial holdings of Lady Corona (four settlements and an estate: Volumea, Moltobridge, Lacrimbrook, Veradolce, and the "Pieno River Manor").
- The Wedding of Alantel Barius & Murielle tu'Cielle did not go swimmingly. Lilac possessed a butler and half the guests died. Requima died, only to be resurrected by "uncertain means" which is believed to be the work of angels.
- Half the population of Kasland goes missing overnight. Viscount Volya Falk, with the backing of the King, initiated enslavement of monsters.
- Bandits under the guise of Dryas-worshippers terrorize people, giving rise to the "Men of Midgard aka Mengard" movement--the lower classes defending themselves and wanting to have equal rights instead of living at the whims of nobility--led by "Paul Bauer."
- Nirvana approaches the mortal nations with a decree that all who wish to join Dryas may declare their land free of mortal law, as long as they follow her laws; surrendering the use of industry and coin and returning to natural roots/druidic ways.
- Revitalization of Nirvana, who uses her power to wipe the Saurians from the realm.
- Saurians invade Vysanus once more, Dryas mobilizes.
- Lauste sacked by Lilac.
- Imperial Ch'ma begins invasion of Azir.
- Establishment of Symphonian "Trinity Atoll" Colony in Esfera, by Prince Lint and Princess Aria.
- Worshippers of Lilac under attack by Rasvrati Zealotry.
- Samba declared dead.
- Dryas and Symphonia driven back from Sauria.
- Lilac begins to make her move on Mir...beginning with the decadence-worshiping kingdom built by Eros.
- Dryas takes Vysanus.
- Catfolk start aggressive conquest and expansion from Nihij. Wardusk driven from Mebeqk.
- Samba sets out to search for his dragonborn children.
- Decarabia enslaves and demonizes Kiriko, then is strong-armed into The Outsiders...instructed to secretly instigate "demon invasion" of Royaume.
- Queen Henrietta implores Symphonia to liberate Irdinias.
- Cultists of Yptag, Saurian nobility, revolt against Sauria's Elemental Council--pursued into the Underdark, thus causing a war between drow clans and Sauria.
- "Vandal Army" of Munondo Jecha pillages Cairell.
- Opportunistic Royaume nobility invading Outono, Visilusia, and Narodstrova--intent on dominating all human life in Esfera.
- Heretics driven from Esfera. Three major human nations left in ruins.
- World War of Mir in full swing. (Unseelie Court invades realm.)
- Eros Sanguis trapped in Mezarlik, alongside his seven other selves.
- Restoration of Midgard.
- Samba "La Sombra," widely becoming known as "The Mad Prince," establishes "Euphonia" in the aerie highlands of Wa'Aye.